Read All About It...: Sweet as Cotton Candy

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet as Cotton Candy

It's easy to say, "God Loves You." Of course He does, yeah, yeah, we all know that. I discovered He not only loves me, but He is IN LOVE with me. He showed me lots of things the other day. There have been words that have cursed me: unfeminine, fat, ugly, too short, and not white. They have been tormenting me and keeping me bound up, and you know what He showed me?

He gave me an 8mm film reel of myself as a child running around my old back yard, picking flowers and running around happily. I had a little tiara on my head and was holding a magic wand. He showed the little girl version of myself growing up into a Bride.

Then the film ended and I was on a beach with Yeshua, and I was under a chupah, and Yeshua was saying his vows to me, and He put a ring on my finger, and He gave me the nicest kiss I've ever gotten.

Then He gave me a picture of a big, red dragon breathing fire and burning up the words, and not only that, but the dragon turned to me, winked, and blew a smoke ring at me in the shape of a heart. I felt the actual warmth of the smoke against my skin, and I smelled it too. It baptized me in a brand new love.

Where the old words had existed, He gave me new words. Lovely. Beautiful. Sweet as Cotton Candy! He planted white daisies and washed me with purity.

He showed me a tree which was surrounded by enemies and unclean spirits, and He caught them with a net and burned them in an incinerator which made them blow up and turn to glitter. Then He had me plant pencils into the ground, and where each pencil was planted, bouquets of pencils sprung. He told me that the tree was where I needed to be and to He told me that He had given me the pencils to use my words to climb the tree. He showed me a picture of me as a little girl, up in the tree, writing stories.

It's amazing how well He knows my heart, and how He knows the right way to speak to me. He's my one and only.

No comments: