Read All About It...: Bosom Friend

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bosom Friend


I have been the luckiest girl in the world because I am able to say that my best friend is one of the most beautiful persons to have ever existed. I thank God everyday for my best friend Quinn, and I can't imagine how much my life would suck without her. She is patient, kind, loving, understanding, beautiful, wonderful, fantastic, fabulous, life giving, and so much more than just that. Sometimes I take my friendship with her for granted, but then there are moments where my eyes are completely open, and I just marvel at how much I have been blessed to have such an extraordinary woman who considers me her best friend as well.

I love this girl so much!!! Wow, I don't know why God chose to bestow this gift of friendship to a terrible person like me, but I receive this present with the openest of arms!

No comments: