Read All About It...: Joyful, Joyful

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Joyful, Joyful

2010 has been a rough year so far, but right now, I'm in a season of thanksgiving and joy. Or maybe it's the endorphins from exercise. I recently launched my website www.anniesuekim.com and as I've been building it, I've been counting blessings and realizing there is so much for me to thankful and joyful for. God gave me talent. Maybe not as much talent as some, but I have tried my best to invest and do something with the talents I've been given. And now I am working in an industry that I love, and the job that I have at the moment, I love. I have fulfilled the prophecy that I was meant to fulfill. Now what's next, God? Keep me on my toes!

God gave me a gift to really love kids and love young people, and this keeps me very joyful. I think I'm ready to invest in that talent now. Sometimes people try to peg me as immature. I think it's because I'm young at heart. But I've grown to understand that being child-like is different than being childish. Yes, I have a very exuberant and eccentric personality, which is good because that's what got me this job... but a lot of that exuberance comes from the joy that has always been there.

I know a couple of no-class fools who other people see and esteem them as mature and knowledgeable, and yet they have no wisdom when it comes to matters of the heart. They are cold and life-less. I tell you, they don't know what they're missing. This joy that I feel is more than mere happiness. It's something that permeates throughout my life, throughout my soul. I'm punch drunk on the joy.

No comments: