Read All About It...: Oh yeah, life goes on...

Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh yeah, life goes on...

In the show, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, Fudge eats Peter's turtle and Peter is left to deal with it. It's a sad happening in Peter's childhood, but life goes on, and Judy Blume went on to write a bunch of other books with Peter and Fudge in it.


Well, the turn of events have been very unique, and I am handling things better I thought I would. I've been really getting my prayer on, and oh my, the Lord has been revealing a lot of things to me- about myself, about the relationship I had with Colby, about my time in New York City, and how life goes on regardless of tragedy.

But you know what? It wasn't a tragedy after all. It was a blessing. G-d has been showing me how many things I ignored and overlooked while I was in the relationship... he's been pointing out why things wouldn't have worked out if we had been contemplating marriage, and I am grateful that the Lord let me run into his arms and that he held me there until I was strong enough to stand without using him as my crutch. The Lord was kind to give me a wound that will heal without much scarring.

Life goes on, and I am healing very well, if I do say so myself.

No comments: