Read All About It...: For The Beauty of the Earth

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

For The Beauty of the Earth

Today, I took a walk, hoping to find a church that had a Wednesday night service, and I passed several churches, but none of them had services. I was disappointed. I started to cry a little bit. Then G-d said to me, "You won't find me in a church. Just keep walking. Walk with me because this is where you'll find me."

And then right before my eyes was the most incredible sunset. Not this one pictured, but it was beautiful, and I felt my soul praising the Lord for such beauty. And then he began to show me the trees. He reminded me that at this moment the trees are barren, but soon the season will be changing, and they will come to life; they will bloom and grow, and they will be beautiful. And he said to me, "You are barren at this moment, but I am changing the season, and you will come to life; you will bloom and grow, and you will be beautiful."

I kept walking, until I was met by a library. I began reading a new book by one of my favorite authors Gail Carson Levine, and I felt like a kid again. I felt at home. I felt like it was time to start writing stories again. Not just for NaNoWriMo, but for myself. I do not know what G-d has in store for me next, but my future is in his hands, and I am glad that seasons change.

No comments: