Read All About It...: When Things Break

Sunday, August 21, 2011

When Things Break

Accidents happen. Things are dropped. Glass shatters. Liquid splashes. Electronics break.

Let's say that I dropped a certain mustard colored purse that happened to have a glass bottle of Arizona Green Tea in it that was three fourths full, and let's just say that the bottle shattered, flooding my bag with a vengeance, as if my purse were inhabited by tiny little sodomites, and let's just say that I happened to have my camera in my purse, and the camera case is not water proof, and now the camera is sticky and broken.

Well, at least I can say that the camera was a find... (that seems to happen to me quite often, actually) so I technically didn't pay anything for it, so there's nothing for me to be upset about really.

In the grand scheme of things, there is a lot I have to be grateful for, but it's still disappointing when things break.

No comments: