Read All About It...: The Day Is Getting Closer

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Day Is Getting Closer

Honestly, I want this world to reach Armageddon or Rapture or whatever. Sometimes it feels like I'm already in the final days. I'm so tired of angry young men threatening the ones I love as well as my life with violence. Nothing can quell their anger but blood. Fine. Attack me, shoot me, destroy me. I'm too saddened to even put up a fight.

I'm ready to experience the peace that passes all understanding. I'm ready to go to a place where evil cannot exist. I'm ready to see my dad glowing with the glory from having been in the presence of God, I'm ready to see the face of the Beautiful One who rescued me from my sinking grave. Oh, Lord, into your hands, I commit my spirit. Please take me now.

No comments: