Read All About It...: Love Supreme

Friday, December 17, 2010

Love Supreme

How I feel when I am around that wonderful guy is so different than anything I've felt before. Maybe I fall in love too easily, but sometimes there are these amazing moments where in the words of our favorite tragic heroine Eponine from Les Miserables, "all I see is him and me forever and forever." And it isn't just in my mind, and I'm not just talking to myself and not to him. He likes me, maybe even loves me too. And Ingrid Michaelson might be right. Maybe in the future, he's going to come back, he's going to come back. And the only way to really know is just to really let it go.

I know Christmas hasn't even passed yet, but the new year is coming and maybe this new year will be the best one yet. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but could this be the new year for a Love Supreme? Only time will tell...

No comments: