Read All About It...: A Dream (Theater) Come True

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Dream (Theater) Come True


I am going to brag for a little minute. God has been doing such awesome things in my life lately and I can't even comprehend why.

Okay, first of all, on my very first day back to the city, I walk into Starbucks on 70th and Broadway, and who should be working there, but my friend who I worked with at Columbus Circle. She happened to be the manager, and she hired me on the spot.



Second of all, the first Dream Theater show that I ever got to see was a FULL OUT ROCK SHOW. They've been touring with Iron Maiden, and have been the opening act, so they really don't get to do their epic pieces. However, the show I went to in Worcester was EPICALLY AMAZING. To top that, two days later, I saw Dream Theater again, and my friend Zack just happens to be cousins with Mike Portnoy (the drummer of DT). SO I GOT TO MEET THEM. Well, three out of five, two of them left early, but still, that's pretty darn awesome.

So, all in all, I have to say that I've had a few dreams come true this week, and God is good.

No comments: