Read All About It...: Under Construction

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Under Construction

As I've been really delving into Madeleine L'engle, and listening to John Crowder, and hearing about quantum physics, I have been in this very spiritual cocoon. And I like it. I have been Daniel Fasting, and changing my eating habits, and it's been really clearing my mind from confusion and chaos.

After spending time with Quinn, Ashley, Erica, and my family, it's like I'm a different Annie. I feel like I've found my stripes. I am finally out of the starving dog phase, and I am a Zebra now. I've been connecting with all of the people at New York Dream Center, and I've been connecting with all of my friends around the city. I am blooming and growing.

I am still under construction. I am not yet the spirit woman inside. If I spend time in intimacy with the living God, then I will be more like Him. But I just have to be honest and say that there are a lot of areas in my life, where I am still a fumbling mess of a human being. I fight giving control over to the only one who can steer my life through rough waters. My interactions with people are mud puddles. I don't know how to explain this analogy, so I won't. You'll just have to gather what I mean from the context.

I know that I am always under construction, but these days, I try to help out, but end up hammering a few nails in the wrong places. Yeshua was a carpenter, so he knows what he's doing! He knows exactly what I need to be, and he will build it, if I will bend.

No comments: