Read All About It...: I should be ZzzzZZzz-ing

Friday, October 21, 2011

I should be ZzzzZZzz-ing

When you can't go to sleep and your thoughts are all jumbled together and you're worried about the future and you don't know what's got you so worried, the reasons why you're up too early before the sun has even risen, may point to the fact that you're PMS-ing, or it could be due to the fact that you had a caffeinated beverage before you went to bed four hours ago and it's only just hitting you now.

Oh, I'm so frustrated. I want to be more than I currently am. I want my children and my children's children to do more and be more, but I am currently chaos dreaming and chaos screaming. And I miss my father and I miss my mother the way she was when my father was alive. And I miss all of the pets that have been lost on the journey of life. Well, not the fish, but the furry ones: Peanut, Tigger, Bobo, Rocky, Ebony, Oreo, Prince, Buttercup, Bill, Ted... I am a little glad to be relieved of guinea pigs though. They were a little bit harder to maintain, in spite of their affectionate demeanor.

What was I saying? Oh, yeah, something about wanting more. I always dream of doing something bigger and better. I make plans, but my follow through needs a bit more work. I am a creator, but I don't know how to channel my creativity.

Oh, my, the baby's crying. Not mine, of course, since I have no children yet. I'm glad that I was already awake so that I wouldn't have to be annoyed. Not that a baby's crying annoys me... just being woken up does.

Heavens, I think I have ADHD.

No comments: