Read All About It...: You Ain't Got No Alibi...

Monday, September 12, 2011

You Ain't Got No Alibi...

Sometimes I see people that I don't really like on facebook and they look uglier than I remembered, and I get a little happy inside. This is a terrible thing to say. I am sure that someone is on facebook right now, looking at pictures of me and seeing how much weight I've gained since February and is delighting in the fact that I'm a good deal more cuddly than I once was.

Vanity isn't something to boast about, but I think that my face is a cute one. I'm chubby, but at least my face is nice. The only way some peoples' ugly mugs can be fixed is through surgery, and even then, that won't stop their children from looking appalling. I know it's very mean to make myself feel better by insulting others, but right now, I am a little bit meaner than usual.

Just give me a moment, and I will get over myself and apologize. But right now, I'm just glad that I'm not as unfortunate looking as some.


No comments: