Read All About It...: Roof Raising

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Roof Raising

PMS is no joke! I apologize for anything I said and did or cried about while under its influence.

Since Friday, my week has been just dandy. I won a free trip to Millburn, NJ to see NEWSIES at Paper Mill Playhouse!!!

I got two airplane tickets, two tickets to see Newsies on Saturday, two hundred dollars to spend on food and transportation, two passes to a spa, two tickets to see Newsies opening on Sunday, two tickets to the AFTER PARTY, and a two night stay at the Hilton. WHAT?!?!?!

My friends, when God blesses me, GOD BLESSES ME!

There's been a lot of hell to get through, and a lot more coming, I'm sure, but when things are good, I just have to raise my hands in the air, and thank God like I just don't care.


No comments: