Read All About It...: Petty?

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Petty?

One of my ex-boyfriends whom we shall call "Old Greg" should come with a warning tattooed on his forehead. I recently found out that he was engaged, and it makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not jealous of the girl- I feel very sorry for this young woman who is about to commit herself to such a heinous person. Marriage to a guy like him is a punishment that I would not wish on even my worst enemy.

It was a long time ago, but I can't help remembering that all of my friends were celebratory about the break up- the fact that we all called him "Old Greg" in the early stages of the relationship should have been warning enough for me not to pursue anything with him, but like the stubborn idiot that I was, I did anyway, and it was a big mess. I know I was stupid for a while, but eventually, I got less stupid, and got rid of the guy.

I hope this girl wakes up and realizes that the man she's wasting valuable moments of her life on is a total ass hat.

No comments: