Read All About It...: Wrestling

Friday, October 1, 2010

Wrestling

I am funk-tastic right now. I haven't really been sleeping or eating much. I've been wrestling with matters of the heart. I've been at war with the concept of right and wrong. I've been making a pros and cons list of what is considered good and what is considered bad, and I'm getting nowhere.

I broke up with this fantastic man, and I've been angry with God, and with myself, and with my friends, and with everything. I have been told that I am tenacious, and I've been told that I am stubborn. I've been told that it's better to bend than to be broken, and what does that all mean, anyway?

Belief in God is one thing. Trusting in Him is completely different. Do I trust Him? I don't.

I'm struggling. I'm wrestling.

No comments: