Read All About It...: When I fall in love...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When I fall in love...

When I fall in love, it will be for never. NEVER. EVER.

NEVER!!!!!

Okay, well, not never, but I'm waxing cynical today. As I think about the whole concept of falling for a person who is just going to end up hurting and disappointing me, I can safely say that I do not want to be in love. I'm really guarding this little door to my heart right now. It's making me mad that I see these super sweet messages on guys' walls from their girlfriends saying, "I love you so much, you're the best boyfriend ever..." blah, blah, blah, and little do these poor girls know that their boyfriends have been ringing me up, trying (and failing) to start some kind of flirty banter.

I hate being in the position of the "other woman." AND I would hate to be in the position of the ignorant lovey-dovey girl who is dating a complete slime ball. Ooo, it boils me up! It's one thing to flirt if you're free bird and got no woman to call your own, but if you've got a freaking girlfriend then make an executive decision, because you can't have your cake and eat it too. Can I get a witness?

1 comment:

Gina said...

"boys are stupid. throw rocks at them." -quite possibly the most succinct description of our counterparts i have ever happened to come across