Read All About It...: The Fall

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Fall

I'm an extremely lucky person despite the negative circumstances that I may end up in. I wonder why The Father lifts me up and reinvents new ways to redeem me when I don't deserve it. I am a slave to my sins. I ask for forgiveness, and afterwards, I let the cares of the world overpower me and influence me. I let the world enter into my heart, and I'm sinking down.

This tour has been tough. This whole season in New York has been a trial of me failing and discovering how base and sinful I am. It was there in me the whole time, and as soon as I left the constrains of what is right and good, I fell farther and farther. I am still falling.

Don't let me die, God. Don't let me fall away from you. Please catch me and save me.

No comments: